Want a perfect smile? Come to Prescott Family Dentistry for a wonderful smile makeover that will transform the appearance and health of your teeth, and boost your self-esteem.
A Smile Makeover refers to a single or a set of cosmetic dental procedures that allow patients to achieve a gorgeous smile by correcting and addressing imperfections in the teeth and gums. When you come to our office in Fort Mill SC for a smile makeover, we will evaluate your oral health to make sure that any issues or infections are addressed prior to the commencement of the procedure. We will then prepare a custom smile makeover plan according to your needs and budget.
What are the advantages/benefits of a smile makeover?
- It restores the shine of discolored and stained teeth
- Closes spaces and gaps between teeth
- Fixes issues related to overcrowding of the teeth
- Aids the replacement of missing teeth
- Repairs cracked, damaged and misalignedteeth
Some of the procedures involved in a smile makeover are:
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening solutions are used to restore the color and shine of stained and discolored teeth.
- Invisalign – Invisalign aligners are a set of custom made clear braces which slowly move your teeth into the correct alignment, without the use of any metal frames or wires.
- Dental veneers – A veneer is a wafer-thin coat of ceramic applied to the enamel to improve the appearance of chipped or cracked teeth.
- Dental crowns and bridges – Crowns are tooth-shaped caps used to protect and strengthen a weak tooth or to replace a lost tooth. They can also be used to cover misshapen and discolored teeth.
For more information about smile makeovers, contact our office at (803) 306-7567, or visit us at 936 Market Street, Suite 201, Fort Mill, SC 29708.