At Prescott Family Dentistry, we understand that children have unique needs when it comes to dental care and that is why we strive to provide the best quality oral care for your child with state-of-the art facilities, friendly staff and highly experienced pediatric dentists.
We base our pediatric dentistry practice on the principles of friendliness and comfort for children. We help your children by focusing on prevention of oral problems and also help them in adopting good oral hygiene practices in them at a young age, which they can also continue until they grow older.
We cater to the oral health care needs of children of all ages, right from infants to teenagers with a wide variety of services such as:
- Oral health exams for children which include risk assessment for caries
- Dental care that includes cleaning, use of sealants, and fluoride treatments to prevent unnecessary oral health problems such as tooth decay and gum diseases
- Habit counseling e.g. pacifier use and thumb sucking
- Fixing an improper bite and early evaluation and treatment for straightening crooked teeth
- Repair of defects and cavities
- Diagnosis or detection of more complicated medical conditions through oral conditions including diabetes, heart problems, congenital heart defect, asthma, hay fever, etc.
- Management of gum diseases and conditions
- Treatment for dental injuries
- Use of mouth guards and night guards for increased protection for the teeth
For more information on the pediatric dentistry services we provide, call us at (803) 306-7567, or visit our practice located at 936 Market Street, Suite 201, Fort Mill, SC 29708.